Appetizer :Potato Mayonaise

 Main Course Dessert Cooking
(Foto:Potato Mayonaise)

yee .. this time I will be serving food that is easily processed and crisp to be enjoyed, of course, already a lot of people who could make it, but for this time I will present a little differently .. ^ _ ^ .. sorry I made with a little portion of a rather large . because I really like to share with my brothers and my friends .. ^ _ ^

    Ingredients:
  • 6 potatoes
  • 2 eggs
  • 200 g ready-made seasoned flour
  • 2 carrots, peeled, cut into pieces
  • 200 grams of broccoli

HOW TO MAKE:
 1. Peel the potatoes and cut pie. Dip potatoes into beaten eggs and then roll over the seasoned flour.
 2. Fry in hot oil until cooked and dry, remove and drain
 3. Boil carrots and broccoli until cooked, lift 
 4. Sauce: Mix all sauce ingredients, stirring until blended
 5. Serve fries with vegetables and vegetable
 6. Prepared and Serve in the middle of your comrades .. ^ _ ^